Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Tarts are ALIVE


No, it is not a cheesy horror movie, it's just my art final.
And because no one understands me and/or loves me (angst angst), no one gets the painting.
So...

FAQ
Why?
Because I can. Alternately, why not? I like the Sound of Music, I want to Save the Poptarts!(tm), so why not show Poptarts being free?

So they're poptarts?
Yes.

Can they be something else?
Sure.

What's it painted with?
Acrylics. And the tears of baby monks in training shipped from Mongolia.

What did you get on it?
95%

What's with her face/the mountain/grass/etc?
Shutupshutupshutup

Why are you sharing it with the internet?
See answer to question one.

But what does this do for Save the Poptarts!(tm)?
Well, it shows that people and poptarts can get along in a friendly manner that does not involve mastication or toasting to a desired crisp or temperature.

3 comments:

  1. I like the grass and mountains, seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, that's awesome :D My lack of ability + creativity to do things like this are why I stay away from art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. er, toaster strudels > poptarts. And I hear baby Tibetan monks are better. Perhaps it is just my non-artistic skills talking, but you should give them a try nonetheless! O and that's a really good painting.

    ReplyDelete