Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Life, with LOLCATS and Regina


Basically, Regina is the top honcho if my friends were some kind of Canadian mob. And as a descriptor of me and Regina, see picture. I, the cat with the paper towels, and Regina, the hunched angry looking one. Haha, I am kidding. Regina's not angry, just hunched.
If one were to chronicle my life, a large portion of it would be in Regina's house watching her cook stuff while I wait for my parents to come home because I forgot my key.. again.
I just told Regina I was blogging about her, and I get a "Why?!"
Note the interrobang. Despite frequent interrobang usage, Regina's actually pretty big on grammar. I wouldn't be surprised if she was bored one day, and decided to tell me all the grammatical mistakes I've made on my measly 8 posts. Of course, she has other old school hobbies like cross words, and piano playing/cadence finding/listening for chord progressions in various works of music none of which are classical. Not to mention her website that she spends (I think) ridiculous amounts of energy on. (Was that a shamelss plug?)
Either way, We are friends. And we think alike way too much. Every so often, we see something, look at each other, and say the exact same thing.

She looks something like this:
Guess who's who?

1 comment:

  1. LMAO
    Why must you make me laugh when my parentals are in the room?
    I am not usually hunched, only when talking to shorter people such as yourself do I seem hunched.
    I think it's time for a Shiying post on mon website!

    ReplyDelete