Sunday, October 5, 2008

So I glued my fingers together yesterday.


Actually. With superglue. Luckily, nail polish remover dissolves the bond. Well, actually, Acetone. So if you've got an acetone-free nail polish remover, you're screwed.
So I was working on my art project, the lego sculpture. I was supergluing most of the parts together (2 decks of cards, two matchboxes, two forkettes/ tiny tiny forks, a candle, a paper hat, and one salt shaker) to make something that kind of resembles Lego. And somehow, my had slips, and I find two of my fingers stuck together. Intrestingly enough, this is not the first time it's happened. My mom glued her finger to the glue bottle once, and I was stuck on google duty.
In anycase, my lego dude is done, but I don't think he really looks like the original, which kind of makes me sad. and by kind of I mean it's quite tragic. (again, I have pictures, they will arrive sooner or later) But whatever, I'm done, and that's all that matters!

Also: I recently discovered the wonders of La vache qui rit, you know, the cheese? It's amazing! Very yum, waaaaay better than cream cheese.

Oh and I just have to post some pictures my dad took of the Fam & Friends...


and...

No comments:

Post a Comment