Sunday, September 14, 2008

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Now, don't get me wrong. I love rain. But it's mid September now, and I want my crisp autumn mornings! Every day I step outside, take a breath, and realise it's brisk, but damp. Disappointing. It's spring all over again, but instead of coming to life, everything is dying. Leaves are only fun when they're dry and crisp, like most things in life.

By now, you're probably wondering about that horse in a purple.. thing. That thing is a head and shoulder guard, and that horse is from the stable I ride at. Why do I post this? Because it is amusing. (Of course, I stole it off of some person's facebook when I saw someone commented on it)

Otherwise, I've relocated the website that sells the only polos I would approve of on a human being. Solely for the fact that they are hilarious. And of course, where there are polos, there is collar popping!

P.S Down with unicorns!

No comments:

Post a Comment